Monday 21 February 2011

Love is in the air

Love is in the air. Da da da da da. Love is in the aiiiiiiir. What wonderful watching these two have made over the past few weeks. Utterly content with each other and just chilling out. I love it. Now, I have been told that my choice of music for this clip is absolutely cringe-worthy but I thought it must surely be better than Kev's suggestion of J'taime. Unimaginable isn't it - tainting these two sweethearts with such lewd lyrics. Tut tut Kevin.



But seriously, can it get any sweeter. When we first saw these two lovebirds it was all rubbing each other up and bickering. Now their relationship has blossomed into a chilled out relaxed-ness. Over the past two years my vast array of stealth cameras, GL80s and Prowler HD's, amongst others, have provided me with an amazing insight into the secret life of mammals (and other random creatures). I've seen rats leaping, and swinging from, ridiculous heights, I've seen hedgehogs scale blocks way too big for their little legs. Hey, I've even seen a group of badgers sitting around so similar to a group of old men, they might as well have been smoking pipes. Its all been wonderful (look at me getting all sentimental) but these badgers must be some of my favourite footage. Pure emotion. All they need now is a little cub pattering around their feet.

Badgers. I love you. I think that I've said all I can do about badger romance, except of course for this .....

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!

Caught in a bad(ger) romance.

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!

Caught in a bad(ger) romance.

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!Roma-Roma-ma-ah!Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!

Want your bad(ger) romance

Absolutely terrible I know, but there you are. A bit of badger GaGa for you to enjoy. Who wouldn't love it? I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment