Wednesday 23 September 2009

Where has all the otter action gone?



While there is no otter action going on, I thought I would amuse you all with some pictures of the smallest space under the smallest bridge in the world. Now I realise that the space doesn't look all that small but trust me, it is. And can you see the dark cavernous bit stretching up into the distance? Thats the bit I have to get under. This first action of crawling under is child's play. See my shiny white trainers I have on? Not anymore. Minutes after I grabbed hold of the camera, it decided to take a tumble - plinth and all. That meant I too had to tumble - straight into my old nemesis the dirty Ouseburn river (just to clarify, the Ouseburn is not dirty as far as rivers go, just as far as new trainers in rivers do). So now I have no otter pictures and dirty trainers but I did get footage of a fox (again). Exciting stuff really. I really do feel like I'm winning this battle as the Ouseburn Otter is running out of tricks. I feel like everything he can possibly to do outwit me, he's already done. Next week is the week. Just you wait Mr O.



No comments:

Post a Comment